The Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Gift Voucher, the best gift voucher you can ever give. One in 3 million people will swim with a Whale shark in this lifetime. Why not make someone you care about feel totally special by giving them the gift of this experience. Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours offer Gift Vouchers for both our Whale shark Snorkel Adventure Tours and our Whale shark Humpback Whale Eco Tours. So you can cater the experience to the wishes of the recipient.
Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase however please be mindful that our touring season runs from April – September. You can purchase a gift voucher online and have a confirmation printed to give to your loved one straight away (great option for those last minute gift ideas). Otherwise if you would like us to send out a gift card in the mail for even more of a surprise, just get in contact with our office and we can arrange this for you. Full payment is required at the time of purchase.
Gift Vouchers are non transferable and bookings must be made directly with Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours either online or via phone.
If adding guests to a booking made with a Gift Voucher, 25% deposit is required to confirm the additional passengers.
Not valid with any other offer.
Gift Vouchers are non-refundable for cash.
In the case we don’t see a Whale shark (April – June) or weather is not permitting, we offer you a place on the next available tour for FREE.
Gift Vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase. Please be aware however that our touring season is April – July for our Whale shark Snorkel Adventure Tours and August – September for our Whale shark Humpback Whale Eco Sealife Tour.
- Beach towel
- Jacket/Jumper or spare change of clothes are recommended in cooler weather.
- Seasickness medication . If you experience motion sickness please seek advice from a pharmacist prior to your tour.
- Maximum of 20 places per tour, and only 10 snorkelers at a time with any individual whale shark
- Highly qualified, knowledgeable and passionate crew
- Established company with over 30 years experience
- One of the largest boats in the fleet
- Spacious, shaded deck area and low marlin board with rails and ladder for accessibility
- Sighting Guarantee (April – June)
- In water tuition and support, buoyancy aids available as well as a supportive hand to hold if required
- Quality equipment in leading brands
- We use a spotter plane and pilot with years of Whale sharking experience
- Sumptuous meals, snacks and hot and cold refreshments throughout the day
- Free photos of your day
- Free Manta Ray swims included if they are found
- Complimentary Gift pack and certificate
FREE repeat tour on the next available day. Should you not be available for the next available tour a partial refund will apply.
Conditions apply. Please contact us for full Terms and Conditions