To all our Existing and Prospective Customers
Our COVID19 Update. With the concerns regarding COVID19 continuing to develop and the recent travel restrictions put in place, Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours would like to assure you that pending
new updates from the Australian Government will be continuing with our tours for the 2020 season. Our first tour for this season is scheduled for the 1st April 2020.
The safety, health and wellbeing of all our passengers along with that of our crew is our single most important priority. It is important to note advice from Federal and State Health authorities is continually updated as the COVID-19 situation develops. Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours will determine our actions pending this advice.
As a company we are proactively taking steps to protect both our passengers and our crew. At this time the following precautionary measures have been implemented as part of our developing response plan:
- Company management to keep up to date with Dept of Health updates and enact their advice
- Will be responsible for ensuring the education of all crew in preventative measures related to COVID-19
- Responsible for communication to our customers and partners regarding our COVID 19 action plan
- All crew will participate and complete Infection Control Training- COVID19 facilitated by the Dept of Health
- Follow Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours Health and Hygiene policies
- Ensure thorough cleaning of all equipment and the vessel
- Self isolating and not attending work if experiencing flu like symptoms
- All snorkel equipment will be washed after use in antibacterial wash
- Hand sanitiser will be available both in our office and on board our vessel
- Educational material will be posted on our vessel and in the office to ensure everyone is aware of hygiene practices
- Prior to boarding our transfer vehicle/vessel we request that passengers permit us to screen them with a Thermal Body Thermometer
- We request that if you become unwell prior to your tour that you provide adequate notice and self isolate .
- If you have booked a tour with us and are no longer able to travel due to travel restrictions or ill health we ask that you familiarise yourselves with our Cancellation Policy
We ask that all cancellation requests be made in writing to:
Our plan and our response will continue to evolve as the situation evolves. We currently maintain an outlook of being aware rather than alarmed. We understand that travel restrictions may be required to contain the spread of the virus however for those that can travel we look forward to sharing this beautiful part of the world with you.
Kind regards. Captain Bill and the Crew of Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours