Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours are committed to delivering our tours in the safest way possible during the pandemic. Our duty of care extends not only to our crew but our passengers and community as well. Following government guidelines and recommendations and of course implementing our own risk assessment, the following measures have been implemented to ensure we can operate safely during this time.
- For those travelling interstate and internationally to Exmouth to join us, we recommend visiting the WA government website for travel information regarding protocol, vaccination requirements and testing requirements. https://www.wa.gov.au/government/covid-19-coronavirus/covid-19-coronavirus-travel-wa
- Vessel crew are classified under the mandatory vaccinations for Transport, Air Services or Critical Business Workers Directions
- Please note that while the maritime industry is mandated, there is no vaccination mandate for passengers. We do not require proof of vaccination in order for customers to participate in our tour.
- As a vessel we currently have an exemption to the 2sq metre rule, a copy of this is displayed on our vessel.
Measures we have in place
- Implemented protocols and guidelines for staff health, including health checks for staff if required by local legislation. Kings crew will be undertaking regular Rapid Antigen Tests (RAT) throughout the week . We have a supply of RAT Tests available for sale at our office, these must be purchased at least a day prior to your tour as our office isn’t open until 9am in the mornings.
- Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours have a stay at home policy for any crew dispaying any symptoms as per World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines
- As per West Australian regulations, face masks must be worn if utilising our transfer service. However they are not required on our vessel as it is classed as ‘outdoors’
- To minimise risk of spread we recommend our customers utilise our online booking system or call us to book or make enquiries. We also have non contact payment methods available.
- Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours are a COVID Clean Practising business. A regular cleaning schedule is in place for our working environment with hand sanitiser available at all locations.
- Where possible, social distancing is encouraged particularly in our office where we can only accommodate one customer at a time.
Terms and Conditions
- Our standard terms and conditions for booking remain unchanged during the pandemic. For full details please visit https://www.kingsningalooreeftours.com.au/terms-conditions/
- Requests for refunds in relation to Covid are at the sole discretion of Kings Ningaloo Reef Tours. Please note that we do offer credit vouchers and date transfers as part of our standard cancellation policy. Should you test positive to Covid within 7 days prior to your tour , a medical certificate may be required to support your request for a refund.