- Length: 20.0 m
- Breath: 6.0 m
- Draft: 1.6 m
- Undercover back deck space: 48m2 (with 6m x 1.5m table & 14m bench seats)
- Shaded deck: 32m2
- Main engines: 1 mtu v 12 marine diesel
- Electrical Generation: 2 x generators
Speed & Consumption
- Fuel capacity: 5,000 litres
- Emergency sprint: 21 knots
- Fully loaded: 20 knots
- Gross Tonnage: 34 tonnes
- Fuel: 4 aluminium tanks – total capacity 5,000 litres
- Water: 1500 litres (plus desalination plant)
- 1 x 6m tender, powered by 60hp outboard 4 stroke motor. Can operate in extremely shallow water, giving access to places
other boats can not get to.
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- A complete medical kit.
- Full commercial passenger survey.
- Hydraulic winches
- Large salt water pumps for washing down or circulating water on specimens (holding tanks for live fish)
- Mono foam sandwich
- Divers transom steps, ladder and platform
- 3 x fully enclosed helm position/survey station
- Radar: jmc
- Echo Sounder: 3 jmc Colour LCD
- Plotter: 1 c plot tmq
- GPS: 2 x Furuno GPS
- Sat Phone: Mobile phone coverage(next g)
- Auto Pilot: 1 x TMQ AP4
- Searchlight: 2 Fixed 240 volt Targa floods and three deck lights.
- Audio SystemL 2 Sony AM / FM / CD, TV and DVD
- 3B Survey for 6 crew; fishing-2B; 8 overnight passengers on a 200 mile limit with 2 crew; 1E; 40 unberthed passengers in
sheltered waters,3 crew.
- 1D; 30 unberthed passengers in sheltered waters – 3 crew.
- 240v power outlets throughout
- Fully air cooled throughout with fans
- Bench seating: 14 metres
- Additional chairs: 14 chairs, plus 2 lazy boys for sunning
- TV/DVD in main lounge and outside if required.
- Fully Equipped galley with stove, oven, grill, microwave, BBQ, and ice chest freezer with 4 iceboxes
- Kitchenware available for all functions
- 1 x washing machine
- 1 spacious shower/toilet